There are quite some possibilities for hiking and cycling in the area (numerous routes and even a real hiking and cycling network).
And why not visit the nearby town of Ypres. Interested in the history of the Great War? This is the place to be!
- Tyne Cot Cemetery in Passendale.
- In Flanders Fields Museum and the Last Post in Ypres.
- Diksmuide with its tower and trenches.
- Hill 60 and Hooge Crater Museum in Zillebeke.
- Memorial Museum Passchendaele 1917 in Zonnebeke.
Or are you just looking for some fun and relaxation? The amusementpark Bellewaerde is nearby (2km). The north sea and its beaches are only at 40 km.
In the proximity of De Kortekeer you find some swimming pools and sauna, restaurants and cosy cafés.
De Kortekeer: our guarantee for a perfect holiday!